Gain confidence speaking English in real situations
You may feel afraid or shy speaking with locals, so in this course we teach you how to overcome your fears and connect. Every day we teach you practical communication skills with lots of detailed feedback from your teacher, so you are more confidently prepared to manage and control real-life situations that challenge you. We give you opportunities to practise common, real-life communication using the appropriate language with English speakers in a variety of environments.
- Regular speaking practice in real situations
- Learn how to speak like a native speaker
- Highly interactive sociable classes
- Strong speaking focus
- Builds your confidence with native speakers
- Builds intercultural communication skills
- Experienced teachers giving detailed feedback
- Improves pronunciation and fluency
- Only available at ABILITY English
|Study Options||Length||Start||Core Classes||Extra Classes||Entry Level|
|Day English||5 or 10 weeks||Every 5 weeks
For dates see below
|20 hours Monday to Thursday
8:30am to 2:30pm or 9:00am to 3:00pm
|3 hours Friday
9:00am to 12:15pm
|Intermediate to Advanced|
SURVIVOR English will be available in the evening in Melbourne, starting September 9th 2019!
27-May-19 ● 01-July-19 ● 05-Aug-19 ● 09-Sep-19 ● 14-Oct-19 ● 18-Nov-19
06-Jan-20 ● 10-Feb-20 ● 16-Mar-20 ● 20-Apr-20 ● 25-May-20 ● 29-June-20 ● 03-Aug-20
● 07-Sep-20 ● 12-Oct-20 ● 16-Nov-20
Matt from South Korea tells us why he decided to learn to speak English and how our "Survivor" class has given him confidence to use his new language skills in everyday situations.
Fumiya from Japan, had a goal of speaking with more English native speakers. He chose to study ABILITY English’s new Survivor English course to improve his English speaking skills beyond the textbook.