Terms & Conditions of Instalment Plan Agreement
- Instalment plan with ABILITY English is only applied as per student request as below:
No of weeks enrolled No of payments allowed $50 charge per additional instalment 1-14 weeks 1 N/A 15-24 weeks 2 $50 charge, maximum of 2 instalments 25-29 weeks 2 TPS instalments 30-39 weeks 3 2 TPS instalments + 1 extra instalment ($50) 40- 48 weeks 4 2 TPS instalments + 2 extra instalments ($50 each) 49+ weeks 5 3 TPS instalments + 2 extra instalments ($50 each)
- Instalments will be divided equally by the total tuition fees due and the due date will be on Monday two weeks before start date of each instalment. All non tuition fees must be paid in the first instalment.
- If an instalment is overdue or passed the start date, the student will be removed from the class roll until all outstanding fees are paid.
- If a payment is delayed for any reason, there will be an additional late fee of $50.
- If any failure of payment occurs:
A: a Student Visa Holder will be issued the Intention to Report for Non-payment of Fees, which could results in a cancellation of enrolment by ABILITY English.
B: a Working Holiday Visa holder and Tourist Visa Holder’s enrolment will be cancelled.
- All Fees must be transferred to our bank account, details below:
Bank Name: CBA
Bank address: 325 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Account name: Ability Education Pty Ltd
Account Number: 12866068
Branch number: 063-000
SWIFT code: CTBAAU2S